Exciting growth prompts office relocation for our London colleagues
As our architecture and building consultancy services continue to expand, so does our need for an office that can accommodate our growing team.
The new office, led by directors David de Sousa, Tom Murphy and WaiLun Ho, signifies an exciting next step for the team as they continue to expand their work in London and the South East across a range of sectors.
From the 26th June, you can find us at: 24 Greville Street, London, EC1N 8SS.
Get in touch to find out more about our work in the region or to arrange a meeting with the team in our new space.
We look forward to building on our successful project portfolio and continuing to deliver innovative solutions for our clients and exceeding their expectations.
Some of our notable projects include
- Abbey Area, our community and health hub in Camden. The healthcare fit-out of the project has recently begun and we are excited to see the scheme take shape, helping to create a welcoming focal point for local people whilst forming part of the wider Abbey Road regeneration project.
- Kingston University, where we have been appointed for a second year to support with their long term maintenance programme across a variety of buildings, from student accommodation to teaching and academic facilities. The project includes retrofit decarbonisation works, helping to improve the overall sustainability of the estate.
- Colindale Blood Centre, where we are currently developing design proposals for a lab and canteen relocation and refurbishment project on behalf of the NHS Blood & Transplant Service.
- Victoria Square, our new, mixed-use regeneration project which has been shortlisted for the Housing Design Awards 2023 and promises to become a thriving destination for the Braintree community. The development features 35 new homes, a 70-room hotel, a two-storey car park, a bus interchange, and a healthcare facility.
- And CAFCASS, where we’ve been overseeing works on site for the Cat B office fit out, providing the new headquarters for CAFCASS at Greys Inn Road. Our design includes meeting pods, conference rooms, open office area, family rooms and a kitchen breakout area.
We are also currently completing designs for the retrofit, roofing and decarbonisation works to schools across London for Ark Academies.
You can discover more of our work in London and the South East by exploring our projects here.
Why we need to retrofit to achieve net zero
Retrofitting buildings is critical to decarbonisation and achieving net zero. What are the challenges, opportunities, and steps we need to take to get there?
Date: 24 May 23
by Robert Hopkins
Welcoming associate director Victoria Shepherdson to our Bristol team
With more than 25 years experience in the sector, Vicki brings with her a wealth of knowledge and experience to grow our extensive portfolio of healthcare work.
Date: 19 May 23
How we are supporting our colleagues with their mental health
To highlight National Mental Health Awareness Week, we have been getting involved in a a variety of activities across our offices to help raise awareness around anxiety.
Date: 15 May 23
How we're creating a better future for everyone through innovation and sustainability
We are thrilled to announce that our commitment to helping the UK reach its Net Zero Carbon ambitions has been recognised as we have been shortlisted for Architect of the Year at UKREiiF 2023.
Date: 25 Apr 23