WE ARE A MULTI-AWARD WINNING ARCHITECTURAL AND BUILDING CONSULTANCY PRACTICE, FOUNDED IN 1835, WORKING ACROSS THE UK AND INTERNATIONALLY.
WE OFFER A DISTINCTIVE MODEL THAT PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL BENEFIT TO OUR CLIENTS.
Through our multi-service, multi-sector and multi-geographical nature, we are able to provide value that goes beyond what is typically delivered in the industry, supplying a service that draws from our comprehensive and inclusive knowledge and experience base running throughout our practice.
AHR has significant expertise in the Healthcare sector and has recently been very successful in winning new work in a range of locations. We are looking to reinforce our existing healthcare team and are seeking an enthusiastic and creative candidate with a background in the healthcare sector to join our Shrewsbury studio. As Senior Healthcare Architect reporting to our Director, you will be responsible for design and delivery of associated projects and maintaining excellent working relationships with colleagues, clients and third parties.
Essential skills and experience:
• A minimum of 5 years of healthcare experience on hospital schemes from concept design through construction
• Familiarity with healthcare strategic planning and master-planning
• Experience coordinating and facilitating client presentations and user group meetings and developing all related deliverables
• Ability to lead and manage in-house project teams and coordinate external consultants
• Experience and understanding of healthcare design processes from briefing, clinical planning (1:500, 1:200, room data sheets, 1:50 and C sheets) through to detailed package design
• Experience of working with CodeBook/ADB databases • Revit skills essential
• Excellent written, verbal and graphic communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
To apply for this role, please email Helen Brown, Office Manager with a covering letter and your CV stating why you feel you are a good candidate for this role.
DISCOVER THE FULL SPECTRUM OF AHR SIX ALTERNATIVE THREADS FOR YOU TO EXPLORE