AHR would like to reassure you that in respect of the spread of COVID-19, we have put into place both mitigation and contingency planning.
Our main priorities are the health and wellbeing of our staff, clients and those we work with, as well as continuing to provide our high-quality service throughout this period.
We continue to closely monitor the Government’s advice and have used this to put in place achievable measures to ensure that AHR is well prepared to continue to work with you during this period.
AHR as a group has over 350 staff from 10 offices in various locations across the UK and internationally. This connectivity provides us with the ability to flex our resources to provide support to other areas of the business as required.
Some of the actions that we have taken include:
- In our offices we continue with an enhanced daily cleaning regime and have provided anti-viral and high alcohol hand sanitizers and wipes.
- Following Government advice all staff either are working from home or social distancing in our offices.
- We have devised a specific policy to provide guidance to employees and line managers on COVID-19, particularly in relation to updating contact details, travel and self-isolation.
- We have circulated regular guidance to our staff from the Government in respect of COVID-19.
- We have robust Business Continuity Plans in place and have identified the requirements that would be needed for each area of our business to function under a wide range of scenarios.
- Our robust IT systems operate in the cloud on Citrix and we already have the ability to work remotely and securely from home with full accessibility to our IT systems.
- Our projects are managed using ‘AHR Projects’ (our digital project management platform). With real time updates and increased monitoring, the project knowledge is contained within AHR Projects allowing us respond quickly to staff absence, re-allocating resources to progress the work as required.
- We already hold weekly cross-office resourcing calls and will accelerate this to daily if required
- We have the ability to redirect our office telephones if needed should an office be required to close.
- We have the systems to conduct meetings via telephone or videoconferencing.
- Where necessary and with social distancing in place we will do our best to attend key meetings and site visits in person (unless specifically requested not to by the client or the Government).
We are continuing to review this evolving situation and the latest Government guidance and will provide updates.