ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN / TECHNOLOGIST
WE ARE A MULTI-AWARD WINNING ARCHITECTURAL AND BUILDING CONSULTANCY PRACTICE, FOUNDED IN 1835, WORKING ACROSS THE UK AND INTERNATIONALLY.
WE OFFER A DISTINCTIVE MODEL THAT PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL BENEFIT TO OUR CLIENTS.
AHR ARCHITECTS LTD
An opportunity has arisen for a technically outstanding Architectural Technician / Technologist to join our Bristol office.
With a proven track record as an Architectural Technician/Technologist, you will have a very sound knowledge of construction and detailing. Your structured approach to problem-solving and decision-making will complement your ability to work with minimum supervision as a collaborative team member. In this role, you’ll support a variety of architectural projects at different work stages under the direction and guidance of the Project Architect.
The role will require you to:
• have strong technical skills
• help with the integration of technical information and statutory requirements into design and production drawings
• the ability to complete production packages
• a sound understanding of H&S requirements
• great all-round communication skills
• a flexible approach to the varying demands of the role
• be proficient in Revit having consistently used the software for the last three years minimum
• be fully competent in 2D, 3D Autodesk and 3D rendering packages and MS Office, with sound skills in drawing and detail design
• be able to start within one month of a face to face interview
• have a very good technical level of English speaking and writing
If you are interested in this role, please email Verity Hobbs, with a copy of your CV and covering letter, including your notice period, stating why you feel you are a good candidate for this role. Please include a small portfolio of your work.
returns to his University roots
Shortlisted for Architect of the Year Awards 2019