WE ARE A MULTI-AWARD WINNING ARCHITECTURAL AND BUILDING CONSULTANCY PRACTICE, FOUNDED IN 1835, WORKING ACROSS THE UK AND INTERNATIONALLY.
WE OFFER A DISTINCTIVE MODEL THAT PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL BENEFIT TO OUR CLIENTS.
Through our multi-service, multi-sector and multi-geographical nature, we are able to provide value that goes beyond what is typically delivered in the industry, supplying a service that draws from our comprehensive and inclusive knowledge and experience base running throughout our practice.
Closing Date: 30 June 2019
Contact Verity Hobbs to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
AHR ARCHITECTS LTD
In this role, you’ll support a variety of architectural projects at different work stages under the direction and guidance of the Project Architect. Liaising closely with colleagues, clients and suppliers, you’ll research and develop solutions to architectural problems, in addition to preparing sketches, working and presentation models as required.
The role will require you to:
• help with the integration of technical information and statutory requirements into design and production drawings
• hold or expected to gain a 1st or 2:1 degree minimum grade
• be competent with InDesign, Photoshop, AutoCAD, particular attention to 3D rendering packages and potentially Revit
• possess an innovative approach to design, high level visualisation skills and an awareness of design style
• have a flexible approach to the varying demands of the role
• be able to start either immediately or during the summer or September considered
• have a very good technical level of English speaking and writing
If you are interested in this role, please email Verity Hobbs, with a copy of your CV and covering letter, including your notice period, stating why you feel you are a good candidate for this role. Please include a portfolio of your work.
WALLIS FIELDS AWARD WIN
15 DECEMBER 2016
Building Consultancy Promotions
19 JANUARY 2016
Victory Pier Wins in Medway Design And Regeneration Awards
19 JUNE 2017