WE ARE A MULTI-AWARD WINNING ARCHITECTURAL AND BUILDING CONSULTANCY PRACTICE, FOUNDED IN 1835, WORKING ACROSS THE UK AND INTERNATIONALLY.
WE OFFER A DISTINCTIVE MODEL THAT PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL BENEFIT TO OUR CLIENTS.
AHR ARCHITECTS LTD
Reporting to our Director, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of associated projects, maintaining excellent working relationships with colleagues, clients and third parties.
You will have proven post-qualification experience gained within an architectural practice, underpinned by the ability to manage clients and with a good understanding of profitability and commercial awareness. You’re a strong communicator, presenter and chair of meetings, who can work collaboratively and effectively within a team.
The role will require you to:
• have proven experience of project delivery
• be proficient in Revit having consistently used the software for the last two years minimum
• be skilled in the use of 2D, 3D Autodesk and potentially 3D rendering packages and MS Office
• work on a number of projects simultaneously, both independently as lead/or as part of a team
• manage a demanding workload within realistic deadlines
• be a resourceful problem solver
• experience in the education school sector an advantage
• be ARB Registered for a minimum of three years
• be able to start within one month of a face to face interview
• have a very good technical level of English speaking and writing
If you are interested in this role, please email Verity Hobbs, with a copy of your CV and covering letter, including your notice period, stating why you feel you are a good candidate for this role. Please include a small portfolio of your work.
South West Property Awards 2014 Shortlist Announced
26 SEPTEMBER 2014
11 APRIL 2018
AHR Continues to Deliver Excellent Service for MAG
09 APRIL 2015